Part 2: Extension
- Mammals are endothermic homeotherm. What are the advantages of being so? What are the disadvantanges?
- Ectotherm are animals that keep their body temperature by gaining heat from
external source while endotherm are
animals that maintain
their fairly constant body temperature via metabolic heat production. Do you know how heterotherm maintain
their body body temperature?
- What is the mechanism involved in non-shivering
- Why do some animals experience torpor state during
- How do desert ectothermic animals change their behavior
to help regulate body temperature during the hottest part of the day and cold
Last modified: Saturday, 8 November 2014, 6:52 AM