Part 2: Extension
- A squid has a very large brain with a very specialized
nervous system closely resembles some vertebrate nervous system. Can you
explain why this invertebrate has a specialized nervous system?
- There are more than 1 million neurons in the bilaterally
paired regions in the brain of a bee. Why do you think insect requires vast
numbers of neurons in this brain region?
- Do you know what is the function of an oscilloscope?
- Alzheimer disease is a neurodegenerative disorder. What
is the pathophysiology of this disease? Is there any cure for this disease?
- Diabetic patients can develop a nervous system problem
called diabetic neuropathy. What are the symptoms of this disease?
Last modified: Saturday, 8 November 2014, 6:48 AM