Part 2: Extension
- What is the function of an electrocardiogram?
- Why blood in pulmonary arteries is different from blood in other arteries?
- Giraffe have systolic blood pressure as high as 260 mm Hg while human is only about 100 mm Hg. Why and how can they maintain such a high systolic blood pressure?
- What are the differences in terms of circulation between octopus and other mulloscs?
- Hemoglobin and hemocyanin are the respiratory pigments. What are the other two types of respiratory pigments found in animals?
Last modified: Wednesday, 5 November 2014, 2:10 PM